Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Flying Machine

We have loved going to The Flying Machine since Micah was small he LOVES that place. On our last trip there as a family, I thought it would be so fun to get a group of people along with our little people to go for a lunch play date. No one had ever been there so they were all excited. These boys got to see a plane take off shortly after we arrived, and they were SO excited!


Of course I thought it would be nice to have a group shot. I was trying to find a place to set my camera and was planning to use the self timer when a sweet man offered to help :) Here's the gang!


The couple who owns this plane was kind enough to let the children get close enough check it out and let us have another group shot.


These sweet sweet boys found a little place to sit that was just their size. 


Man, I am thankful for good friends for both Patton and myself!




Isn't Patton something else.... He asked for his sunglasses as soon as we got there.... And wore them the entire time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment