Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Although Mama didn't feel the best, we still had a fun time celebrating Mother's day. Since neither Nut, Mama, or I like making food decisions, we asked Jerms what he thought would be good. He said steak, chicken, and shrimp..... AND he volunteered to cook!! I was quite excited myself and offered to do drinks, brownies, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes. Daph brought salad, and we had quite a feast! Jerms did a Great job on the meat, everything was yummy. We headed to Nut's for lunch and a celebration of the mothers in our lives. Here are a couple pics from the day.



Late Sunday afternoon Stacy and the boys headed to visit Stacy's mom who was in the hospital for some testing. I hung out and waited. We had a wonderful peaceful dinner at Long Horns. My gifts that I got were a wonderful breakfast prepared by Stacy, a new ipad cover, and an Old Navy GC, and some beautiful flowers. I made Mama a sign, but plan to (with the help of Laura and Daphne) plant her garden for her next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment