Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Monday, May 13, 2013

Maggie is FOUR!

We were so excited to be invited to Maggie's gymnastics party this year. Ashley asked me months ago if we were invited would we come, or if it was more of a girly party. I told her that we would LOVE to come. I tried my best to arrange all Party Jumps setups and pickups around sweet Maggie's party. But everything that we had ended up being canceled due to the horrible weather, so everything worked out perfectly. The party was a BLAST. The kids began with stretching. 

Then they did an obstacle course.

After that they had free play. Everyone loved the foam block pit. I even took my turn on the rope! I loved this party! So fun!


We ended with cake and presents.  By this point everyone was hot, sweaty, and ready for a break!
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment