Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Disney on Ice

A couple of months ago Ashley texted me to see if I was interested in going to see Disney on Ice. Her mom was able to get VIP tickets at a really good price. I couldn't pass it up. I gave MIcah the choice of coming with us, or going to school.... He LOVES school, so I thought it would be a difficult decision. It was not! He knew that Disney on Ice was the way to go. We counted down for 6 weeks or more. Finally the day came. We were all so excited. We were glad that Stacy had the day off so that he could come too!


We met our friends at the arena.



And headed to our seats that were 4th row! They were Awesome seats!


Patton's favorite was Mickey Mouse!



Micah enjoyed Toy Story. The show was really cute and WELL worth the money that we spent. We all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment