Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Sunday, February 17, 2013

6 1/2?!

I can not believe that my first born just turned 6 1/2! Being that he has a summer birthday and we will not be inviting any of his classmates to his birthday. I thought we should celebrate his half birthday at school. I had planned to order a little cake from The Great American Cookie Company, but I got sick. I was sick last weekend. Patton had been sick and I think I got whatever he had. Both of us were pitiful for several days. Monday came, and I had told Micah I would bring in something. I was not 100%, but was Much better. I made a quick Publix run and picked up some cookies that turned out to be some of the best cookies I have ever had! (Maybe it was because I had been so sick, but maybe they really are delicious) Patton and I stopped by Micah's school just long enough to drop off the cookies, listen to the kids sing to Micah, and back home we came. 



No comments:

Post a Comment