Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Paw-Paw

My last living grandparent my sweet, funny, non sense speaking, knows everything about politics, memory of an elephant Paw-Paw passed away in February. It was and still is sad but if anything happy came out of it, I was able to get a picture with the majority of my cousins…. Some were late. 
Some people didn't want a picture taken, very understandable…. but I really think there could be a high demand for "Funeral Photographers." It would be a super sad job, just like working at a funeral home, or being a mortician….. Bt think of the people that you go years and years without seeing, and you bump into them at the funeral home, or at the funeral. I am glad I thought to bring my camera "just in case."

No comments:

Post a Comment