Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Hat

I am a stay at home mom, toughest job ever. I own a party rental business. I have a craft business. I am now a fitness instructor. Some changes are going on at the gym. One instructor resigned, the other hasn't had a break in 2 years and has taken some personal time to be with her family. When I found out, I cried. I do not like change especially in my happy place. Through my tears I asked the instructor what was going to happen to the classes, I pay $15 for classes and she taught them all but one….. She mentioned that she had one covered but not the others. I asked "What am I going to do then?" And she said "Take the test, get certified, and YOU teach." She acted like it was nothing. I thought and thought and thought about it some more. I talked to several people and got opinions. All said "What will it hurt?" "Give it a try." I did. I took the test on a Friday night, passed, and was on the schedule for Monday morning. I am teaching classes at the gym!! Woah! I can't fit another hat on my head currently. I keep saying, nothing has changed other than that I used to pay to go to the gym, and now They pay Me. It's a little bit more than that. But I teach Spin class which planning is pretty easy, and a class called "Insane Surprise" It's very similar to a mixture of P90x and Insanity put together. High intensity for sure. That does require planning. Both classes are an hour and I feel the need to use every single minute to it's fullest. I love hard work. I want to feel that I've worked out, so I think others do too. This is what made it official.

I just have to share that I have 2 love languages, I show love through giving gifts, but I receive love through words of affirmation. I felt a lot of love during my first few days at the gym! Calls, texts, emails…. I am SO thankful for my sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment