Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Catch Air!!

I have been hearing about Catch Air for a while now, but I thought it was like Monkey Joe's. I own inflatables, so Monkey Joe's isn't one of my favorite places. I don't prefer to pay for my children to play on things that we own. Heather and Sarah planned a trip to Catch Air before Christmas, but Patton didn't sleep well the night before, so we decided not to go. It was a first time for both of them, and they both Loved it. I knew we would have to go to see what all of the hype was about. Sarah planned another trip last week. Although this time Heather couldn't come because Brayden had an accident at Macy's and knocked his tooth loose. I picked up Sarah and Noah and we headed to Suwannee. Sarah recently moved to Kennedy Farm and is living closer to me than she ever has! I am so super excited that we can be at each other's homes within 20 minutes! That's huge! 
We got to Catch Air and got to wait on them to open. We were the first ones there and the ONLY ones there for at least an hour. It was so nice. We used an internet code and got in for $4.24. We spent 3 hours there and everyone had a Great time. So much so, there's another playdate planned for another day soon!
They finally made it to the top!!

They LOVED the ball pit!


And the exercise room....
 But Sarah's favorite was the slide! She probably went down it 10 times!

 Patton gettin' down on the dance floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment