Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Play Doh

During the Three Week break, we had to stay busy or else Micah and I both went crazy. There were several days that we just stayed home. That rarely ever happens. But on one very cold day, I couldn't think about leaving the house. Micah put on his Summer play clothes and was ready for some fun. I checked my Pinterest boards for a fun craft. Play Doh was the plan. Homemade Play doh. It sounded VERY easy.
I had Micah add the ingredients. And stir stir stir

Then we ended up with this. Micah's Favorite color GREEN. Enough Play Doh for a small army.

Then we got out the Play Doh tools and the boys went to work.

15 minutes of preparation entertained My Micah for at least an hour!! Patton liked it too! SCORE!

1 comment: