Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blog on the back burner :(.....

I know I have not been up to date on my blogging which means, most things are gone from my memory forever :( But I have an excuse. I have been busy. I have not been keeping Riley regularly, which has been sad, but has opened up my time to a little (a lot) more crafting. I have a slight addiction with making and creating new things, even if they don't turn out wonderful, I've been having a great time. My friend Misti has been coming over for a craft day once a week and I am truly enjoying that! She teaches me a lot! Here a a few of the things I've been working on. I have plans for some more cake plates this week :)
Chalkboard sign

 Gift for Riley's Mom
Gifts for a sweet friend who's expecting #3 within 2 1/2 years!

 A new picture wall at MY house :)
 I can make mailboxes cute!


 I learned thanks to Mama's grape vines and Ehow, how to make grapevine wreaths :)
 LOVE Chevron!


 Handmade gift for a sweet friend!
And for Daph's family's car!

No comments:

Post a Comment