Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Monday, January 6, 2014

One busy weekend

December is always a super busy month, but this year the first weekend was the busiest. We received an invite ( it was a pity invite, but at least it was in invite) to the McBryar Soiree. We went. They went all out from beautiful decorations, to yummy food, and sweet company. We had a great time. 


Micah got invited to his a birthday party for a friend in his class. I met the mom who seemed to be super nice, she mentioned that it wouldn't be a really large party and that it was going to be a bowling party. When Micah got to choose what he did on his "Aunt Laura Date" during the summer, he chose to go bowling and LOVED it. He was actually even good. We got to go to the birthday party and even though we couldn't stay for the entire time Micah was able to bowl one game. He was SO excited and even came in second place (he was beat by the dad by 4 points) 


 What a sweet brother!


The main reason that we couldn't stay for all of Brayden's party was that I was throwing a party of my own. I loved having my favorite people over last year for my "Favorite Things" Party, and decided to have a 2nd annual. I invited most of the same people from last year but added a few new favorite people. Only one of my favorites had to decline, not bad. Since our house is not made for entertaining I have to keep things small. We had several of my favorite snacky foods and lots and lots of fun gifts. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family members. 
Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver, the other's gold.


















No comments:

Post a Comment