Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer, the beginning

I knew for a fact that I would have to find a lot of things to do this summer. I got a list of all of the events that the libraries will be hosting and although I planned to do several of them, we've only made it to one thus far. I was so excited about learning how to milk a cow! I knew Micah would LOVE it.... Little did I know that it would simply be a trailer with a cow inside and a lady telling about how to milk a cow. There was no actual milking, the machine did all of the work and there were large signs that said No petting. I'm sure it was done this way due to liability, but I was hoping for a fun farm- like experience.... and this wasn't it. It was fun to bump into several friends that I haven't seen in a long time.


It's already stinking HOT and it's only June! We have spent several days at the pool and I Love those days, some days we've just stayed home... Not many, but some. Micah's day was made by simply Getting to play play doh! Easy enough!











No comments:

Post a Comment