Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

A while ago I saw something on Pinterest that I LOVED. It was called a Favorite Things party. I have Never hosted any events at my house for anyone other than family, children, and a couple of couples at a time, so for me to decide to invite more than 10 people into my house at once was very BIG! Our house just isn't the best for entertaining. Due to medical issues, death of relatives, beaver dams, church events, and photo shoots, not everyone who I was brave enough to invite could come, but we had a BLAST! I will for sure do this again next year. The party was actually a game. You were supposed to bring your favorite thing (5 of the same item under $6) When you arrived you put 5 slips with your name on them into the bag. Then everyone drew 5 names. As long as you didn't have your own name, or anyone else twice, we were ready to play. 

Each person took turns giving their gift to the chosen names. Everyone then opened the presents at the same time. SOCKS! How fun!

Here's Aiden checking out her new book.

And Mama was excited to Finally get something!

FUN Chevron bags!!

And my guests with their favorite thing gifts!

 I am so thankful for good family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment