Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful

I am SO thankful for the wonderful weather that we've been having. I have only been cold a handful of times. I DREAD winter. I love that most of this week will be in the 60s-70s. On Saturday Stacy had to work. I thought it would be so fun to go to the park and try to take some fall pics in the morning. I asked Laura if she'd like to go. Come to find out Jerms was out of town. She said that she'd go. We headed to Atl. I remember getting some really sweet pictures a couple of years ago and wanted to go back and try again. We got some sweet ones, but before we knew it, it was SO hot. It's funny to think that the first week of December, the same day of the Christmas parade, we cranked up the air on the way home. I mean, I seriously had to put shorts on today. No
complaints here :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment