Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Monday, August 4, 2014

Fun Saturday

Last year when Patton had his day with Laura that he could choose what he wanted to do, he chose to go to TJMAXX and they just happened upon "Public Safety Day." This year we just happened upon it again. We had nothing to do other than a moonwalk which I had set up earlier in the day, so we decided to go. Micah wanted to go on a helicopter ride SO bad. But I had a heard time thinking he'd fly over Bethlehem for 4 minutes for $35. He was sad.
 Winder police were letting people drive the golf cart with goggles that made it look like you were driving drunk. You had to dodge cones that were supposed to be people. Since no adults were waiting, some of the kids got a turn. Micah only hit 4 cones :o
 He LOVED this!




 Patton blue lips enjoyed his dumdum. 
 Stacy had Micah, along with Christian and Aiden had concert tickets for that evening, so Patton and I were left alone. That never happens. He went with me and was such a big help picking up the moonwalk. It was SO hot so we decided to go get ice cream afterwards. Patton ate his strawberry cone all up, and then ate half of my oreo!
 He thought it would be fun to go to Toys R us. We were there for a long time. I asked him what he thought we should do next, and of course we ended up at TJMAXX, still his favorite. 
 He chose pizza for dinner. Patton and I had such a great time together…. But so dud Stacy and Micah. I heard all about the concert the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment