Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to school

I could have not been happier than I was to receive a call from Micah's teacher letting me know that he would be in her class this year. She was teacher of the year 2 years ago. Was a kindergarten teacher who moved to 2nd last year. She's young, nice, but can be tough when needed. My heart was screaming on the inside when I found out! Here's Micah heading to his first day of the 2nd grade. I can't believe it! 

As I'm choosing pics to include on the blog, I can not for the life of me find Micah and his teacher. I KNOW I took one, with my good camera at that. I can not find it! Micah must had deleted it while he played with my camera before I loaded it :( I'm so sad now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment