Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Friday, June 27, 2014

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's day we went with an Italian theme. Nut and Jerms hosted again and we were so happy to celebrate our mothers and celebrate being mothers as well. We had a nice time talking and taking pictures before calling it an afternoon. 


That evening we decided to try the new Long Horns by our house. We got there at 4:30 and the wait was 115 minutes! Almost 2 hours?! I think not. I said "Why don't we just go to Wendy's?" Then Stacy said, let's try the one in Monroe. We did. We got there and the wait was 15 minutes! AND we ended up seeing several people that we knew. We had a great meal and it was a wonderful Mother's day complete with 2 new pairs of gym shoes, and a watch with a heart rate monitor. :) Weird that I don't have any pics with me and my offspring…. Maybe two other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment