Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Friday, June 27, 2014

End of the year awards

The last week of school is always so busy. I was running like a chicken with my head cut off from one activity to the next. The day of Micah's awards was also the day of Patton's picnic. Micah's awards began at 9, Patton's picnic was at 10:30. My morning began by dropping Micah off at 8 and I rushed to drop Patton off, so that I could make it back to Micah's awards. I made it 1 minute. 1 minute late. I didn't miss anything, just a chance at a good place to stand. I was stuck right in the opening of the door. I didn't want to stand there though out the awards, because if anyone came any later than I did, they wouldn't even have a place to stand. My goal was to move to a new spot. During the whole first class' awards, I looked around for a place to move. I found a spot and was able to sneak to it between classes. Little did I know at the time, I was standing in the line of 2nd grade teachers. It ended up being a great thing though….. I know who I want next year ;) I got invited to watch Micah get the social studies award for his class. Still not sure what he did to receive that one, but I was proud anyway. What surprised me though was when they announced him as the "Promising Musician." My Micah won the music award for the Entire.First.Grade!! I gasped out loud, I couldn't help it. People even turned to look at me when I gasped, I just said "I had NO idea he was getting that one!" I grabbed some pics super quick and had to run back to Patton's school for his picnic.





 SO thankful that sweet Heather had time and was willing to stop and pick up lunch for Patton. We had no food And no time to stop for any. Patton was happy to have "brown chicken and blueberries" :)
 Same boys, beginning and end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment