Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Christmas Break fun

Although we did a lot of fun things during the 3 week Christmas break, I made sure that we spent a couple of days at home just playing with new toys. Micah was so excited about his Magic School Bus electricity kit. We played and played and did all kinds of fun experiments with it. Micah LOVED it!



 One afternoon when it wasn't Freezing cold, we put on coats and played outside. I had been wanting to play with my new lens…. Still figuring it out, but I think I got some sweet pics.
 "Micah Zombie"
 I'm not sure where this face came from, Patton came home from school saying that he and Brayden like to do this at school. It's so weird, but he thinks its hilarious!

 Me and my baby boy.
 Sweet sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment