Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Patton At School

When I got the calendar for October, I knew that it was going to be a super busy month. Horses, pictures, picnic, pumpkin patch, Halloween party..... There is something every week! Patton talked and talked the horses and couldn't wait to ride Muffin Doodle. I was excited that he was excited. He acted a little different when it actually came time to brush, feed, and ride the horse, but I was happy that he participated. 







 Patton got sick and when I called to tell his school that he wouldn't be there, they reminded me that it was picture day. I had NO idea! I was told that as long as he didn't have a fever, he could come in for the class picture. I knew I would cry if I got the class pic and he wasn't in it. So I ran him to school, got there in time for the class pic, they even wanted to take his individual pic.... then we left. I don't think we contaminated anyone :o What a Sweet class is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment