Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Turtle Time

Shortly after visiting the aquarium we were back at home, playing in the yard when Patton began talking and talking about turtles. I found it very interesting so I kept asking him questions and he started acting scared. I asked him if he found a turtle and he said yes. I asked him to show me where it was and he said no. Finally he gave in and led Micah and me to the turtle that he found in our ditch. I picked him up and brought him to the backyard. Micah found a box to put him in and I immediately texted Christy whose son loves any living creature. We found him a lizard a couple weeks earlier, but I knew he'd be way more excited about this find. They were actually only minutes from our house and came to pick it up. 










No comments:

Post a Comment