Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Thursday, July 17, 2014

One busy day!

I can not for the life of me remember what we did during the day, but it wasn't just sit around…. During the afternoon/ evening we had the pleasure of celebrating Christian and Ethan's birthdays at the pool. I can.not.believe  I have a nephew who is 18!!! CRAZY! What do you give teenage boys for their birthday? A money lei of course :) Those things took me HOURS to make. They were SO cute, but didn't last very long at all. Those boys tore them to pieces :o




 We had to leave the boy's party early to make it to the Martin's going away party. We were party animals for sure! I love love love Christy Martin. Her talks, her kindness, and her gift for photography. I was so sad to learn that they would be moving to Arkansas, and knew that we'd be at the going away party for sure. Christy's sister Hannah had planned a surprise going away party and we RSVPed to it, but the next thing we knew, Christy was having her own party. I was hoping to attend both, but Hannah canceled her's. The Martine party was stocked full of every dessert known to man kind, and 4 varieties of home made ice cream. Micah LOVED the orate kind! He said "Mama, I love this ice cream! Do you think I can go ask him (Mr. Aaron, Christy's dad) his recipe) I told him I thought that would be a great idea. He did :)


 Here is a sign of a busy busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment