Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Country Kids Camp

I heard about this camp from a friend of mine last summer and I just knew it would be right up Micah's alley. Swimming in the lake, playing in mud, zip lining, obstacle course, fishing, archery, horseback riding, you name it…. If it was an outdoor activity they did it! Micah was SO nervous on the way to the camp. Something I never experience with him! He was nervous that he wouldn't know anyone, but I knew he would have a BLAST. I was right! He said something like "This was the Best day EVER!" The camp was 3 days and he LOVED every last second…. And wanted to go again the following week :) I was so sad that I couldn't be a fly on the trees during this camp just to watch Micah have fun. I was SO glad at the end of camp when they offered to sell CDs of pics from the week. I jumped on that so that now I can have pics that go with the stories. This is definitely a camp we'll do again next year!
                                      








                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment