Fun with the Robinson Family

Fun with the Robinson Family

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Patton's First Day

Although I was a little nervous and sad that Patton is THREE and is ready to go to school, I felt better knowing that he will be loved as much at school as he is at home. I had taken him several times to play at school and try to get used to it before just dropping him off. He was excited that Noah, and Brayden were going to be in his class.... We actually know the a lot of the kids which is SO nice. Mrs. Scott is one of my most favorite people in the world and we are SO excited to be in her class again! 

I was SO excited to get this text on the first day!!

Patton goes to school 3 mornings a week which although would seem like a break, is not. My schedule now days at least 3 days a week is wake up, get 2 boys ready for school. Drop #1 off, drop #2 off. Go to the gym, followed by Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Publix etc. if I have time after working out. Pick #2 up. Feed him lunch, he naps, I craft or clean. Wake him up to go pick up #1. Homework, supper, books, and bed. Right now Thursday is my only slow day. I enjoy spending the day at home (no gym) or trying to catch up on house things. Friday morning I am LOVING going to the gym beside my house (yes I joined 2!) This one has classes AND childcare! I LOVE doing the "Insane Cardio" class on Friday morning. Yes it is Insane, but I LOVE it! I feel SO good afterward. I have talked several friends into trying it with me and they love it too. If nothing else I am getting more exercise now than I have in 2 years and I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment